Dienstag, 5. November 2013

This is Art!

We met at eight o' clock at school again and went together to a place in front of the Habima for another „openair-meeting“. We talked about our work, the progress of our project and gave a feedback to the teachers.



After that we went to the Tel Aviv Museum of Arts and joined a guided tour there. We saw some interesting works of Israeli artists. There was also a pop-art exhibitions with works of Andy Warhol, wich was very interesting.






Later we had some free time before we started to work on the project again.
Today it's the birthday of two German students, Maya and Rebecca!! Congratulations and: Mazel tov! So we had again a BIIIG chocolate-cake.



Two students about their day

Max:

“While Colin and me were walking around in Tel Aviv today we saw a group of people who asked us to try out their new motion control TV. We had to stand in front of big screens and control the different programms on the screens by our hand movements. That was fun!”




Rebecca

“Yesterday evening we had a party at my host's house to celebrate Max's birthday. At midnight we started to celebrate Maya's and my birthday. It was a really great party, I enjoyed it a lot! I also enjoyed this morning because my host family prepared a special breakfast for me - that made me very happy. At school all the others sang a birthday song for Maya and me and the teachers congratulated us as well. I found it also very special to celebrate my birthday at the sunny beach in November! That is something that won't happen again very soon. Finally our teachers bought a delicious chocolate-cake for us, which we ate all together. It was a nice ending of that day.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen